Students who are interested in our program may be eligible to attend one of our high schools if all the following applies:
- Student will be entering either 10th or 11th grade, and will attend one or two semesters only.
- Student must complete the semester before he/she turns 18 years of age.
- Student MUST be proficient in English.
- Translated transcript of student grades (student must have a 3.0 or higher grade point average)
- Student profile (detailed information about the student, legal full name, current address, date of birth, city of birth, country of birth, grade entering the US)
- Letter of application (personal handwritten letter from student as to why he/she would like to attend school at DPS)
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
- Medical insurance (the student’s current health insurance must include coverage in the United States for the duration of status or the host parent must add the student to their coverage as a temporary dependent)
Students applying with an F-1 Visa:
- Tuition payment (Tuition amount for 2019-20 school year to be determined)
- I-134 Affidavit of Support form from host family