To see your waitlist positions, log in to your SchoolChoice account.
It is important to note that waitlists are dynamic, meaning your waitlist positions can move up or down based on the actions and priorities of all other applicants, both from Round 1 and Round 2.
For example, your student’s waitlist position at a school might change from No. 6 to No. 7, due to a student in a higher priority group applying for a seat at that school.
Here are some specific examples of how this can occur:
- If you are waitlisted at a school that is not your boundary school or a school in your enrollment zone (at which you have a guaranteed seat), a new student who resides within that boundary or enrollment zone will have a higher priority.
- If a student is admitted to a school from a waitlist, the student’s sibling who remains on the waitlist will move above students without that priority.
- If an applicant to a school is the child of a full-time employee at that school, the applicant will move above students without that priority.
- A student living within the DPS district boundary has a higher priority and will move above a non-Denver resident on a waitlist.
- Learn more about school admission priorities.
For the 2020-21 school year, SchoolChoice waitlists for kindergarten through 12th grade remain active until late September, 2020. Waitlists for ECE3 and ECE4 continue until April 2021.
If you are offered a seat from the waitlist at a higher preference school and you accept, any school choices below that option will be withdrawn.